Thyroid is a gland located in the neck of human-being. The growth of malignant tumor cells on the thyroid glands causes thyroid cancer. It has the affinity to spread into the lymph nodes through the lymphatic system. The various types include: papillary type, follicular type, anaplastic type and medullary type.
The causes of this disease are unknown. The common risk factor is exposure to radiations. For instance radiation treatment was used in the past for treatment of infected areas like lymph nodes, thymus and tonsils. The symptoms include formation of lump or a nodule on the neck. Sometimes pain in the neck is also considered to be an alarming sign.
Presently, an instrument called scanner and Ultrasonography technique are used for diagnosis of benign or malignant type of cancer cells in the throat. The various thyroid cancer alternative treatment aids in alleviating the pain, stress, retard or control growth of cancerous cells and minimize its side-effects. They are listed out below:
- Sweating is a powerful way to eliminate the toxins present in the body. Follow simple steps like exercising with lots of clothes, sauna, drinking a cup of hot tea in a hot room and eating cayenne pepper .
- Spiritual and Psychotherapy: This technique involves treating the unconscious part of body and illuminate mind and soul.
- Physical Activities balances the body and alleviates the accumulated fatigue. There are wide options and you can select the one which best suits you. Some of them are swimming in natural water, dancing, rebounding, martial arts, gymnastics, aerobics, simple exercises, any sports practice like running, cycling, weight-lifting etc.,
- Herbal medicines are the best sources to cure cancer with minimal or no side-effects.
- Mind body medicine techniques lay emphasis on on command of thoughts and emotions in a positive manner, to maintain sound health. This involves meditation, hypnosis and biofeedback technique and much more.
- Energy medicine: This technique stresses that forceful energy fields are used for wellness and curative therapies. Reiki, tai-chi and the therapeutic touch are some of the common methods.
- Imagery is useful in offering peace to mind by the way of imagining beautiful sceneries, pictures etc. Concentration on positive things aids in promotion of good health.
- Physical therapy techniques like massage therapy, reflexologies are used to ease the pains through manipulative techniques on the affected parts, through controlled movements, bending, stretching exercises and postures etc.
- Whole medical systems: These are ancient systems which are culturally based. Acupuncture (Chinese based), Ayurveda (Indian based which incorporates herbs, massage and yoga); western medical systems like homeopathy and naturopathy are some of the types of medical systems.
- Nutrition supplements like fruits, vegetables, cereals, fish oil, grapes, etc are provided to increase the metabolism of the patient's body. This helps to regain strength and overcoming dullness.