Most of the time, masturbation is an activity a guy engages in alone. Sure, guys may occasionally (especially as teenagers) find themselves in a situation where they masturbate with a friend or they may be in a relationship in which sexual play includes shared masturbation. But more often than not, a man masturbates solo, as a way to enjoy himself and maintain penis care by keeping the manhood exercised.
But some men do partake in masturbation clubs. These are group masturbation sessions with other people at a designated location and time. A newbie who wishes to explore this option may find the tips in this article helpful.
A masturbation club can be a rewarding way for a man to “open up” his masturbatory experience in a new manner. As a newbie, however, there are a few things about masturbation clubs that a man should know.
– The mix. Some masturbation clubs (typically called jack clubs) are male only. Some (often called jack and jill clubs) are open to both sexes. It’s a wise idea to check ahead of time as to what kind of club one may attend. Some men are happy to masturbate in any kind of a group setting. Others may have strong feelings about whether they masturbate in front of men or women. Do be advised, however, that even in jack and jill clubs, there tend to be more men involved than women.
The choice doesn’t necessarily depend on sexual orientation. Many straight men prefer to masturbate only with other men in a club setting. They may be looking for a male bonding experience, or may feel awkward openly masturbating in front of a woman.
– Stick to masturbation. Many men enter a masturbation club thinking that masturbation will be merely the first step to a more involved sexual experience. In most clubs, this is not the case: oral sex, anal sex and intercourse are usually forbidden. Whether masturbation means masturbating only oneself or whether it can expand to include touching another person varies from club to club; finding out the rule at a particular club is advised before getting started.
– Keep it impersonal. Many club participants prefer to remain anonymous. If a newbie sees someone he knows at the club, he can nod a welcome or give a brief “hi” and see if his acquaintance responds. If he doesn’t, don’t push it; the acquaintance may have a preference for privacy which should be respected.
– No pictures. It’s a “selfie age,” but refrain from snapping at a club. Even if the picture is intended to be a selfie, a guy may accidentally include someone else in the picture or may make others worry that they are being filmed without their consent.
– No clothes. Again, rules vary from club to club, but most ask that their members be essentially naked. (There are often exceptions for footwear.)
– Keep it clean. Clearly, a room full of masturbating men is going to generate a lot of ejaculate. Each man should be responsible for cleaning up after himself. Clubs tend to provide towels or tissues, but some men prefer to bring along their own.
A newbie may initially feel a little self-conscious at a masturbation club, which is all the more reason to use a top drawer penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to keep the member looking proud and healthy. Many common penis skin issues can be alleviated with a crème that includes both moisturizing agents and a potent antioxidant. A high end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) combine to fight brittle, dry penis skin. And an antioxidant like alpha lipoic acid is excellent at fighting oxidative stress that causes penile skin to appear wrinkled and aged. With a good looking penis, a newbie is more empowered to walk into a masturbation club looking his best.