Glioblastoma Disease and Glioblastoma Cancer
Two medical theories compete for a hegemony:
1. Genetic : Including the somatic mutation theory (SMT). Most diseases like cancer are caused by broken genes (mutations).
2. Viral: Cancer and other chronic diseases are infections caused by viruses.
It is clear to me that the genetic theory is false, and its treatments are toxic. Above all it will never cure any disease. It is also clear to me that the viral theory will cure cancer, autoimmunity and other chronic diseases. Cancer is a consequence of a chronic viral infection.
Hepatoma emerges in a chronic inflammation. Cancer is a viral disease manifested by a tumor. Virus triggers a process in which tumor emerges . No virus means No infection means No tumor.
1. By itself virus does not cause cancer.
2. Virus destroys cells (lysis).
3. Organism responds with inflammation.
4. Inflammation destroys virus and repairs th damage
5. During acute infection virus is eliminated and organism is cured
6. During chronic inflammation organism fails to eliminate the virus (Viremia).
7. Tumor emerges after a long latency
The basic premises of this presentation are:
1. Cancer is a viral disease.
2. Tumor evolution is a response to viral infection.
3. All tumors evolve in the same way.
4. Neoplasia is a process shaped by two components (sub-processes)
4a. A driving virus
4b. The response by the organism.
Hodgkin’s disease was discovered in the 19th century by Hodgkin.
Last century it was regarded as a chronic inflammation which may become a (Hodgkin’s) lymphoma. Clinically and epidemiologically it differs from lymphoma.
Currently without any justification it is regarded as a lymphoma.
Many young adults with Hodgkin’s disease receive a wrong therapy
There is an analogy between Hodgkin and Glioblastoma
* * *