Rejuvenation Biotechnology 2014
“Advancing Regenerative Therapies in Cancer and Parkinson’s Disease” Panel Discussion (August 22, 2014, 3:30pm)
This panel brought together speakers from throughout the day to summarize the impact of the I-SPY TRIAL 2 program on drug trial design for Alzheimer’s therapeutics and speculate on the applicability of trial designs similar to the one proposed for Alzheimer’s Disease to the development of therapeutics for other diseases of aging, such as Parkinson’s Disease and cancer.
• Aubrey de Grey, CSO, SENS Research Foundation (Moderator)
• Rachelle Doody, Professor of Neurology, Director, Alzheimer’s Disease and Memory Disorders Center, Baylor College of Medicine
• Laura Esserman, Professor, Departments of Surgery and Radiology, and Affiliate Faculty, Institute for Health Policy Studies and Director, Carol Franc Buck Breast Care Center; Co-Leader, Breast Oncology Program, UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California, San Francisco
• Jeanne Loring, Professor, Scripps Research Institute
• Brock Reeve, Executive Director, Harvard Stem Cell Institute
• Dale Schenk, CEO, Prothena Corporation
Visit http://www.sens.org/videos/rejuvenation-biotechnology-2014 to view the rest of our RB2014 videos.