The human body is made so that it sends us signals as symptoms to let us know something’s wrong. Sadly, many of us overlook such signs, thinking it’ll be all right anyway. That’s why we gathered several symptoms that may signal cancer – we recommend taking them very seriously.
However, if you see any of these in yourself or one of your close ones, don’t jump to conclusions. Many of them may speak to very different diseases, so it’s still best to consult a doctor.
Skin neoplasms 0:45
A persistent cough 1:19
Skin itching 1:45
Bowel function changes 2:08
Secretions when urinating 2:30
Abrupt weight loss 2:50
A persistent sore throat 3:26
– Neoplasms are considered to be a sign of skin or breast cancer. Other symptoms include:
• Hard knots in the breast and/or armpits.
• Irritation or rash of unknown origin that’s not associated with a food or cosmetic allergy.
• A decrease in appetite.
• Abrupt body weight loss.
• A uterine neoplasm causes genital itching.
• Brain cancer may provoke itching in the nostrils.
• Mucous or purulent secretions.
• Spontaneous defecation.
• Pain in the kidneys.
• Chronic weakness.
• Hoarseness of speech proceeding to loss of voice.
• Coughing up blood, bad breath.
Keep in mind that these observations can’t and shouldn’t be used to diagnose yourself because they may be associated with other diseases. However, if you’ve noticed any of the above, don’t ignore them. Consult your doctor, and have yourself examined.
Subscribe to Bright Side : https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube: https://www.goo.gl/8JVmuC
For more videos and articles visit: