Power In Your Daily Diet By Taking Cucumber, Garden Egg and Grape
Cucumber contains protein, fat, minerals, fiber, carbohydrate, vitamins, calcium, phosphorus, iron and potassium.
Cucumber is useful in the following ways:
1. Cucumber is good in the treatment of hyper-acidity, gastric and duodenal ulcer. It gives immediate relief when there is burning sensation in the stomach.
2. Fighting of constipation:- The fiber content helps to overcome the hypotony which is the cause of constipation. Those who suffer from constipation can benefit by taking three cumbers a day.
3. For treatment of arthritis, rheumatism and gout:- These diseases are caused by uric acid, cucumber has some properties which give relief to such patients.
4. Control of diabetes:- It contain few carbohydrate and it is rich in mineral; and vitamin, it is quite a good healthy food for the diabetics.
It is also an ideal for the obese.
5. When grinded and applied regularly over the face for twenty minutes, it prevent pimples, it also freshens the skin. It is a good beauty aid and good moisturizer for the skin.
Garden egg is very rich in nutrient and very useful to the body.
1. It serves as good appetizer
2. It boost the immune system
3. Strengthens body tissues
4. A good diet for the hypertensive and diabetic patient
5. Enhances free circulation of bloods
6. Helps the nervous system to function well
Two types of nutrients stand out in the grape’s composition: sugar and B complex vitamins. It contains few protein and fats. The protein fructose, which are simple sugars and are capable of passing directly to the bloodstream without need for digestion. Grapes are among the rashest fresh fruit in vitamin B6 vitamin B1, B2 and B3 are also present in amounts that are greater than those of most fresh fruits. Grapes also contain significant amount of vitamin A and C. Among its mineral content are potassium, iron, calcium, phosphorus and copper. It contain 1% soluble vegetable fiver a significant amount for a fresh fruit. A grape is recommended in the following areas:
1. Grapes contain some organic acids which alkalize the blood and facilitate the elimination of metabolic waste such as uric acid in the body. It helps to detoxify the body.
2. Treatment of heart diseases:- the Flavonoids and Resveratrol content of grapes and grape juice enhance the dilation of the arteries and improve blood flow without forming clots. These also prevent the deposit of cholesterol on arterial wall of the heart. It is foods that protect the heart and the circulatory system.
3. Treatment of Thrombosis:- This is the blood tendency to form clots within the arteries and veins. This can be reduced by consumption of grapes. This is very important for those who have suffered a stroke or are at risk of one.
4. Anemia treatment:- grapes are one of the richest fresh fruits in iron which helps in building hemoglobin in the blood. A n anemic patient will notice improvement with the regular consumption of grapes.
5. Correcting liver disorder:- It helps to detoxify the liver, this stimulate glycogenic function and bile productions which enhanced the liver.
6. Intestinal disorders:- Grapes are a mild laxative that relieves chronic constipation due to lazy instine. They also balance intestine floral and avoid putrefaction a process of decaying caused by a diet rich in animal protein.
7. Renal disorders:- Because of grapes diuretic and decongestive action, as well as their mineral composition they are highly recommended in cases of renal failure.
8. Treatment of Gout and arthritis:- Grapes are excellent for eliminating Uric acid in the kidney. Regular grape consumption is particularly beneficial for arthritics, the Obese, and those with a diet rich in eat products.
9. Grapes reduces the effect of cancer:- the resveratrol found in grapes, particularly in the skin has been shown experimentally to posses anti-tumor properties. Abundant grape consumption is advised as a complement to other treatments for those who have been diagnosed with cancer or who are at high risk of it.