Getting Rid of Gallstones – 10 Secrets the Gallbladder Surgeon Does Not Want You to Know
Getting rid of gallstones just got a lot easier. With natural health research studies being published daily, we now know more about the gallbladder and how you can pass cholesterol gallstones naturally.
Unfortunately, hospitals and surgeons do not want you to know about these secrets. As you can imagine, gallbladder surgery is a multi-billion dollar industry. Did you know that over a half a million Americans will undergo this surgery each year? And more and more people are choosing to keep their organ (the gallbladder) and try natural treatments.
Fact! Removing your gallbladder can increase the risk of both bowel and colon cancers in longitudinal studies.
If you are thinking about passing your stones at home, these 10 secrets could be your recipe for success.
10 Secrets for Getting Rid of Gallstones
1. Your diet has a major impact on your body and your gallbladder. You should immediately stop eating foods that are high in fat. Similarly, you should also stop eating foods that are high in cholesterol. These foods can add to the composition of your stones plus cause future stones.
2. Until your stones pass you should really focus on a healthier diet. A good tip for nutrition is to eat plenty of fiber. For grains, you should aim to eat breads and pastas with a dietary fiber of 3 grams per serving.
3. Vegetables are possibly the best food for your buck. Vegetables are low in sugar and high in fiber (water soluble). This is great for flushing gallstones naturally.
4. Certain vegetables with lots of chlorophyll seem to have an even better result. For instance, eating spinach or asparagus, which are loaded with chlorophyll, will flush the gallbladder even more.
5. The best treatment is one that cures and prevents. Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to this disease. With that said, you should drink plenty of water to keep your body running efficiently plus flushing your organs. Water does keep cholesterol flushed which contributes to the cure.
6. Many sufferers will start their day out with a bowl of bran cereal. Oat bran has been shown to flush the gallbladder as well.
7. Many people supplement vitamin C to boost their immunity. Little do they know that this miraculous vitamin will also convert cholesterol to harmless bile? This is great for stones in gallbladder.
8. Herbal therapy has also been extremely popular. Cholagogues has been shown to stimulate the gallbladder to contract. This could help your stones to pass painlessly. Also accompany herbal remedies with good health.
9. Another herb that is extremely popular for this disease is milk thistle. This herb in tincture or capsule form has been shown to cleanse the liver and stimulate bile production.
10. A smart lifestyle is important. Try to live healthier with smart exercising and healthy eating. Being overweight can contribute to this disease. If you are overweight, look to lose your excess weight in a healthy way. A good rate of weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week.